These 3-Ingredient Soup Recipes Are As Easy As They Sound
Yes!!! Even an almost bare pantry can yield you a belly-pleasing and good-for-you soup. And you know the prep time is very, very less.
Now, stop blaming your busy schedules and try these 3-ingredients soup recipes.
3-Ingredients Easy Soup Recipes
Onion, Sweet Potato, and Red Pepper Soup
Quantity (per serving):
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large sweet potato chopped
- 1 medium-size red pepper chopped
Recipe for Onion, Sweet Potato, and Red Pepper Soup:
- Add seasoning and chopped veggies in a pot containing water or chicken broth.
- Heat it over medium to medium-high flame until the veggies are soft.
- Remove it from the fire and allow it to cool.
- Blend everything using a blender and strain it into the pot again through a sieve.
- Boil it for 1-2 minutes and enjoy hot.
Easy Egg Drop Soup
Quantity (2 servings):
- 1 cup store-bought chicken broth
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Recipe for Easy Egg Drop Soup:
- Bring the chicken broth to boil in a pan.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg white in a bowl.
- Add the egg white and soy sauce to boiling chicken broth. Soy sauce will improve the flavor and appearance of the soup.
- Add seasoning and boil it for 3-5 minutes. Serve hot.
3-Ingredient Black Bean Soup
Quantity (6 servings):
- 30 ounce canned black beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 15 ounce diced tomatoes
Recipe for Black Bean Soup:
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and make its puree using a blender or food processor.
- If you want, you can garnish it with onion rings, sour cream, and shredded cheeses also.
To improve the flavor, add tomatoes in the boiling mixture if available.
Swede, Carrot and Tomato Soup
Quantity (per serving):
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1/2 Swede
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
Recipe for Swede, Carrot and Tomato Soup:
- Fry carrot and Swede in a saucepan until these turn little brownish.
- Add 2-cup water in a pot and bring it to boil.
- Now add fried carrot, Swede and tomatoes with seasoning into the boiling water.
- Bring it to boil until the veggies become soft.
- Remove it from the stove and blend it to puree.
- Allow it to cool and garnish with your favorite stuff. Serve hot!
Sausage with Cream of Mushroom
Quantity (3-4 servings):
- 1 pack cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers
- 2 links sausages
Recipe for Sausage with Cream of Mushroom:
- Boil the cream of mushroom soup as instructed by the packaging.
- Add chopped sausages into the boiling soup.
- Boil and whisk until all lumps are removed from the soup.
- Finally, add jalapeno peppers and enjoy it warm.
In all these 3-ingredients easy recipes, you can pick the seasoning of your choice spices to your taste. In place of water, you can always use vegetable stock or chicken broth for an improved flavor.