Sugar-Free Desserts That Don’t Skimp Over the Taste and Flavor
Who says desserts are not for diabetics and weight-conscious folks? Everybody can enjoy flavorful mousse, puddings, and cakes with no added sweeteners whatsoever.
Just try these sugar-free dessert recipes every time you crave for sweet stuff.
Sugar-Free Apple Tart Recipe
Healthy and low in calorie, no sugar apple tart recipe uses spices, lemon juice, and apple sauce to give it a sweet, classic flavor.
• 1 pastry crust made of flour, butter, salt only
• 3 Cups thin slices of sweet apples (skins removed)
• 2-3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
How to Make Sugar-Free Apple Tart:
• Heat the microwave to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a round tart pan.
• Fix the pastry crust in the pan and fold the edges to the sides of the pan to create the crust. Refrigerate it.
• Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients and toss the mixture gently.
• Layer the coated apple slices on the pastry crust to create a fascinating pattern.
• Bake it for 30-45 minutes until the edges of pastry crust turn golden brown.
• Allow it to cool, then serve.
Healthy Extra Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
No flour, butter free and zero sugar, but still this extra moist chocolate cake tastes heavenly.
• 7.5 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
• 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
• ½ tablespoon baking soda
• 1 ¼ cup pitted dates
• 3 large eggs
• ¼ cup edible coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
How to Make Healthy Extra Moist Chocolate Cake:
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Mix chocolate, cocoa powder and baking soda in a food processor to achieve a coarse sand texture.
• Add dates, eggs, vanilla extract and coconut oil to this mixture and blend well.
• Transfer the batter to a baking dish and bake the ultimate chocolate cake until a toothpick comes out clean.
• Serve it cool.
Tropical Mousse Recipe
This so easy, refreshing, creamy and jaw-dropping tropical mousse makes a delectable warm-weather dessert.
• 2 ripe ataulfo mangoes
• 1 cup pineapple cubes
• 1 cup full fat coconut milk
• 2 tablespoon lime juice
• ½ teaspoon flavorful lime zest
• Strawberries and mint leaves
How to Make Tropical Mousse:
• Combine mangoes, pineapple, lime juice, coconut milk, and lime zest in a pot.
• Blend it using a high-powered blender until soft and creamy.
• Pour into dessert glasses and top the mousse with strawberries and mint leaves.
Cinnamon Spice Raisin Cookies
Give a try to this insanely delicious, sugar-free, chewy, gluten-free, and vegan cookie recipe.
• 2 cups raisins
• 2 cup almond flour
• 2 tablespoon cashew or almond butter
• ½ cup coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
• ½ teaspoon ginger
• ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• ½ teaspoon cloves
• 2 pinches of salt
How to Make Cinnamon Spice Raisin Cookies:
• Add raisins in hot water and let them plump for 10-15 minutes.
• Blend raisins in a food processor until pureed.
• Now add remaining ingredients to the processor and blend well until fully combined.
• Make balls of the batter with wet hands and place them on a greasy cookie sheet.
• Bake the cookies until the top turns golden brown. Keep checking the bottom of cookies to avoid burning.
• Put the cookies on a wire rack and them to cool completely and store in an airtight jar at room temperature for a few days.