How to Make Salmon With Creamy Lemon Sauce
Few foods can bring many health posts to your diet in large quantities as wild Alaskan salmon. Wild salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary for the health of mothers and optimal health of children.
The main benefits of wild salmon:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- High-quality protein
- essential amino acids
- vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- vitamin B6
- vitamin B
- vitamin E
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillets
Step By step method Salmon With Creamy Lemon Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Spray a baking sheet greased.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Then add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Reduce heat adds lemon juice, capers and lemon pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sour cream and cook for 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, put the salmon on the hob.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the dark fish.
- Serve with sauce.
Why This is good for you
- Very low in sugar
- High in niacin
- Very high in selenium
- High in vitamin B6
- High in vitamin B12
Calories 299 , Calories from Fat 183
Total Fat 20.3g, Saturated Fat 5.7g
Trans Fat 0.0g ,Cholesterol 80mg
Sodium 165mg , Potassium 483mg
Total Carbohydrates 2.2g , 0.3g ,Dietary Fiber 0.2g