How To Make The Best Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza
The pizza is usually cooked dish topped with tomato sauce and cheese bread. It is commonly supplemented by a variety of meat, vegetables and spices. Modern pizza in Naples, Italy invented, and the flat and its variants, and have become popular in many parts of the world.
Prep Time :- 20 min
Cooking Time :- 45 min
Serves :- 4
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano or 1⁄8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces Italian cheese blend or 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 to taste garlic powder, to sprinkle on top
- 1⁄2 to taste assorted pizza toppings (pepperoni, ham, sausage, 4 ounce can mushrooms, green peppers, bacon, ground beef, etc.)
Step By step method Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs in the mixture and well blended and smooth.
- Add Parmesan cheese and spices, then add 4 ounces mozzarella cheese until completely wet.
- Cheese mixture evenly distributed in a well greased 9 “x13” or lightly greased glass baking or lined with baking paper
- Bake at 375 ° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until they are golden brown, but not too dark; cool completely on rack.
- In almost cold, to the help of metal spatula lift the edges to loosen the form.
- Facilitate the spatula under all the bark to loosen.
- Hold the crust in the pan; makes it easy to remove the finished pizza later.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until just before the hour to serve (dried bark and makes them crispy).
- Spread chilled crust with pizza sauce and cheese and toppings of your choice (salami, ham, sausage, four ounces mushrooms, peppers, ham, ground beef, etc.).
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder and bake at 375 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the ingredients shine.
- Let stand a few minutes before cutting.
Why This is good for you
- High in calcium
- High in phosphorus
Calories 2.5 ,Total Fat 0.1 g
Saturated Fat 0.0 g ,Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g .Cholesterol 0.3 mg
Sodium 5.6 mg ,Potassium 0.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g ,Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
Sugars 0.0 g ,Protein 0.1 g