How To Execute The Best Healthy Food Recipes
Before I tell you something about the recipes I am going to share, I would like to share some great tips related to cooking. Take away the stress before you prepare to cook the meal. By getting rid of the stress, you will become a cooking star soon. Always, choose a smaller amount to cook as it will get reasonable heat so you will feel easy when you are ready to prepare any recipe. Most recipes hardly take no more than 5 minutes. If you have spices, make sure to keep them in a cool place rather than storing above your stove. If you keep them in light and heat, it will cause spices and herbs to lose their flavor.
Many people from India and Pakistan search this term recipes in Urdu but there is lack of such info they find. Instead they should consider reading articles written in other languages and try to understand them using google translate function.
Always a coarse Microplane should be used to shave the vegetables into vinaigrettes or salads. Your stock should be made in a large quantity and don’t forget to freeze in plastic bags, so, when a boil veggies or nice soup is required, simply the bag can be pulled out of the freezer.
Thousands of mothers face some difficulties regarding feeding a healthy food to their kids. Greens and spinach are the toughest nuts for cracking. Here are 2 recipes, have a look at them to prepare them at your home. Consider reading recipes review as well.
Things that would be needed.
- Four tomatoes
- A half of small bottle gourd.
- Two carrots that must be tendered and small.
- 8 spinach leaves, make sure to remove the stems.
- Half round garlic. It should be 9 to 11 cloves.
- For adding the taste, have pepper and salt.
- One tablespoon Jeera, it,s called cumin seeds as well.
- 450 gms noodles, instant or other.
How to prepare?
- Peel the onion, bottle gourd, garlic, and carrots.
- The spinach should be washed thoroughly.
- The vegetables should be washed including tomatoes.
- Vegetables should be chopped in small pieces, they must be two or three inches.
- Take a pressure cooker and place all the cloves and vegetables in it.
- About 260 ml water would be needed to add.
- The lid of the pressure cooker must be closed, and when you notice that it’s starting to whistle, the gas flame should be made lower.
- About ten minutes would be needed to keep what you have prepared.
- Meanwhile, the noodle should be cooked or boiled as per the provided instructions.
In the case of instant noodles, just two minutes would be needed. while other noodles may take more time and need draining of water.
With the instant noodles, spices and flavouring can be added that are provided.
Now the gas should be turned off, and wait until the steam dissipates.
Now the lid of pressure cooker should be opened carefully.
If you are using a steel blender, the hot vegetables should be blended thoroughly, and a mixer is being used or you are using a plastic blender or grinder you should wait for the vegetables for a few minutes to cool, then they should be blended thoroughly.
Once you see the noodles are cooked, they should be put aside.
Now now take a big sieve and these blend vegetables should be strained through it.
Now a staple should be used to crush and then push the vegetables in the strainer.
A large pan should be taken now and noodles should be combined with strained vegetables and blended vegetables and in that pan.
The cumin seeds should be roasted on the hot girdle, which is called Tawa in Hindi and Urdu.
These roasted seeds should be crushed into powder. I personally put them on chakra and then roll using a hard thing over them.
Now the powder should be added to the soup mixture and noodles.
Don’t forget to add black pepper and salt to the soup noodles.
Enjoy, a very non-fattening and nourishing food for the winter is now ready to eat.
Taco For Tiffins
Ingredients that would be needed to prepare this recipe:
- Wheat flour about 150 gms.
- About 250 ml warm water.
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of Ajwain.
- One tablespoon purified butter or ghee.
Ingredients needed for filling:
- One boiled potato.
- 60 gms cheese.
- About 60 gms boiled green peas.
- Fenugreek which we call methi. Take green leaves of it. Consider washing them before using.
- For seasoning, pepper and salt may be needed.
- A pinch of oregano.
- An optional thing should be taken which is a sandwich spread.
How to combine and make the recipe?
- Take a wide plate or pan and add the salt, flour, purified butter, and ajwain together.
- Remember, add warm water slowly for kneading and making a soft dough.
- Two balls should be made out of this dough.
- An iron girdle should be put on fire.
- The dough balls should be rolled out using wide circular pancakes. The size should not be more than a quarter plate.
These pancakes should be cooked on the hot girdle and don’t cook then at the same time, but instead, cook them one by one. When one side is completed, turn it over. Mash together the cheese, the potato, pea, as well as fenugreek leaves. Don’t forget to add the oregano, pepper, and salt. An optional activity can be done and that is spreading a thin layer of the sandwich. It should be spread on the pancakes, but only one by one.
On the taco or pancake, the vegetables and cheese mash should be spread. The taco should be rolled and the toothpick can be used at the ends for keeping it closed. Take a waffle maker or grill plate to grill the rolled tacos. Now it is ready to make your guests exciting, so serve hot using green sauce.