If you’re on the keto diet, you know how hard it is to find good, low-carb foods. One of the worst offenders is flour – most kinds are loaded with carbs and sugar. But not all flour is created equal. There are some great low-carb options out there that can help you stay on track with your diet. Here are our picks for the best flours for keto baking.
Review of Best Flour For Keto
1. King Arthur, Keto Wheat Flour Blend, Non-GMO Project Verified, 1-to-1 …
- Brand: King Arthur
- Manufacturer: AmazonUs/KIOTJ
- Dimensions: Height: 9.5 Inches Width: 2.15 Inches Length: 5.0 Inches Weight: 1.0361726314 Pounds `
Looking for a delicious and nutritious wheat flour alternative that doesn’t sacrifice taste or texture? Look no further than King Arthur’s Keto Wheat Flour Blend! This unique blend is perfect for those on a ketogenic diet or anyone looking to cut carbs and calories, while still enjoying their favorite baked goods. Unlike other wheat flour substitutes that can be dry and crumbly, our Keto Wheat Flour Blend gives you the same light and fluffy results you’re used to, making it the perfect choice for all your baking needs. Plus, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified and certified gluten-free, so you can rest assured knowing you’re getting only the highest quality ingredients.
- It can be used as a healthier alternative to regular wheat flour for those on a ketogenic diet.
- It is verified by the Non-GMO Project, so consumers can be assured that it does not contain genetically modified organisms.
- The 1-to-1 ratio means that it can be substituted cup for cup with regular wheat flour in recipes.
- It is produced by a company with a long history of providing high quality baking products.
- The resealable bag helps keep the flour fresh and makes it easy to store.
I love this flour! I have been using it to make keto-friendly breads and desserts and they have all turned out great. The texture is perfect and it has a nice flavor. I am so glad I found this product!
2. Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour, 4 lb, Batch Tested Gluten Free, …
- Brand: Anthony’s
- Manufacturer: Anthony’s
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Height: 11.0 Inches Width: 4.0 Inches Length: 6.0 Inches Weight: 4.0 Pounds `
This coconut flour is perfect for those looking to make gluten-free, paleo-friendly baked goods! Anthony’s 4 lb. bag is batch tested to be gluten free and is perfect for creating light and fluffy cakes, cookies, muffins, and more!
- Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour is a healthy alternative to traditional wheat flour, as it is gluten free.
- The flour is perfect for baking, as it gives baked goods a light and fluffy texture.
- Coconut flour is high in fiber, which helps promote regularity and digestion.
- This flour is also packed with nutrients like iron and magnesium.
- Finally, using organic coconut flour supports sustainable farming practices.
I love Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour! It’s batch tested gluten free, so I know that it’s safe for me to eat. It’s also really affordable, and it has a great flavor. I use it in all of my baking, and it always turns out great.
3. Organic Coconut Flour (4 lbs) – Gluten Free Flour Substitute …
- Brand: Viva Naturals
- Manufacturer: Viva Naturals
- Dimensions: Height: 13.0 Inches Width: 3.75 Inches Length: 10.1875 Inches Weight: 4.0 Pounds `
- Publication Date: 2016-06-17T00:00:01Z
Organic Coconut Flour is a gluten free flour substitute that is perfect for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. This flour is milled from organic coconuts and has a light, fluffy texture that makes it perfect for baking. It’s also a great way to add some extra fiber to your diet.
- Organic Coconut Flour is a Gluten Free Flour Substitute that can be used in many recipes.
- It is high in fiber and protein, making it a nutritious addition to any diet.
- It has a light and fluffy texture that makes it perfect for baking.
- It is naturally sweet, so it can be used as a sugar substitute in many recipes.
- It is also low in carbohydrates, making it ideal for those on a low-carb diet
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional flour, then you will love organic coconut flour! This gluten free flour substitute is perfect for baking all of your favorite recipes. The coconut flavor is subtle and not overwhelming, which makes it a great option for those who are trying to avoid wheat products. I have found that this flour bakes up light and fluffy, and it has quickly become my new go-to choice for all of my baking needs.
4. Anthony’s Premium Lupin Flour, 1 Pound, Gluten Free, Non GMO, …
- Brand: Anthony’s
- Manufacturer: Anthony’s
- Dimensions: Weight: 1.0 Pounds `
Anthony’s Lupin Flour is a high-quality, gluten-free flour that is perfect for baking. This flour is milled from lupin beans, which are a type of legume, and it is free of GMOs. The 1-pound bag is perfect for those who want to try this unique flour or for those who need a gluten-free option for their baking needs.
- It is a healthy flour alternative for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
- It is high in protein and fiber, which makes it filling and satisfying.
- It has a nutty flavor that enhances the taste of baked goods.
- It is relatively inexpensive compared to other gluten-free flours on the market.
- Anthony’s Premium Lupin Flour is produced in a dedicated gluten-free facility, ensuring that there is no cross-contamination with wheat or other gluten-containing ingredients
If you’re looking for a gluten-free flour that has a light and fluffy texture, then Anthony’s Premium Lupin Flour is the way to go! This flour is perfect for baking cakes, cookies, and other desserts. And since it’s non-GMO, you can be sure that you’re getting a quality product.
5. Wholesome Yum Premium Fine Ground Blanched Almond Flour (16 oz …
- Brand: Wholesome Yum
- Dimensions: Weight: 1.0 Pounds `
This almond flour is perfect for those who are looking to add a little extra protein and fiber to their diet! It’s also great for baking, as it provides a delicious, nutty flavor and a moist texture.
- It is a good source of protein and fiber.
- It is low in carbohydrates and sugar.
- It is gluten free and Paleo friendly.
- It can be used as a healthy alternative to other flour products.
- It has a high absorption rate, making it ideal for baking recipes
This almond flour is by far the best I’ve ever used! It’s so finely ground and blanched, which makes for the perfect texture in my baked goods. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to bake or is looking for a healthier alternative to traditional flour.
6. Healthworks Coconut Flour Unrefined Raw Organic (64 Ounces / 4 …
- Brand: Healthworks
- Manufacturer: Healthworks
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.25 Pounds `
This is an amazing product! I have been using it for years and it has never let me down. It is perfect for baking and gives my baked goods a delicious coconut flavor that everyone loves.
- It is a healthy alternative to other refined flours.
- It is high in fiber and protein.
- It is gluten-free and perfect for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- It has a lower glycemic index than other flour, making it a good choice for diabetics.
- Coconut flour can be used to make many different recipes, including breads, cakes, cookies, and more.
This flour is amazing! I have used it to make everything from pancakes to cookies and everything in between. It has a great texture and flavor, and it’s also really healthy for you. I would highly recommend this flour to anyone!
7. Anthony’s Almond Flour Blanched, 2 lb, Batch Tested Gluten Free, …
- Brand: Anthony’s
- Manufacturer: Anthony’s Goods
- Dimensions: Weight: 2.0 Pounds `
This product is perfect for those who are looking for an alternative to traditional flour. It is made from almonds that have been blanched and ground into a fine powder. This makes it ideal for baking, as it gives the baked goods a light and fluffy texture. Additionally, this product is batch tested to be gluten free, so it is perfect for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities.
- Anthony’s Almond Flour Blanched is abatch tested gluten free product that is useful for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- This product is also useful for people with nut allergies as it does not contain any nuts.
- Anthony’s Almond Flour Blanched is a high quality product that can be used in a variety of recipes.
- This product is affordably priced and easy to find in most stores.
- 5.Anthony’s Almond Flour Blanched 2 lb
I’m so happy I found this almond flour! It’s perfect for gluten-free baking and it tastes great. The texture is nice and fine, and it’s really versatile. I’ve used it to make cakes, cookies, muffins, and even bread, and it always turns out well. It’s also a great value for the price. Highly recommend!
8. Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Almond Flour, 1 Lb – Fine Texture …
- Brand: Terrasoul Superfoods
- Manufacturer: Terrasoul Superfoods
- Dimensions: Weight: 1.0 Pounds `
This almond flour is perfect for those who are looking to add a healthy twist to their baking recipes! The fine texture ensures that your baked goods will come out light and fluffy, while the organic ingredients will give you peace of mind knowing that you’re doing good for your body.
- It is healthy and nutritious product.
- It is made of organic almonds which are rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- It is a low-carbohydrate food that helps in weight loss and management.
- The fine texture of the flour makes it ideal for baking cakes, pastries and other desserts.
- It has a long shelf life and can be stored for later use.
I have been using this almond flour for a while now in many of my baking recipes and it never disappoints! It has a really fine texture which makes it perfect for baked goods that need to be light and airy, like cakes or muffins. Plus, it’s organic so I feel good about using it in my cooking.
9. Lupin Flour (3 lb) Low-Carb Flour, 1g Net Carbs Per …
- Brand: MODERN MOUNTAIN
- Manufacturer: Modern Mountain
If you’re looking for a low-carb flour alternative, look no further than Lupin Flour! Made from the lupin bean, this flour has only 1g of net carbs per serving, making it a great choice for those on a ketogenic or low-carb diet. It’s also high in protein and fiber, so you’ll stay full and satisfied after eating it.
- Lupin flour is a low-carbohydrate and high-protein option for those looking to cut down on carbs or boost their protein intake.
- Lupin flour is also gluten-free, making it a good choice for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities.
- Lupin flour has a similar nutritional profile to other healthy flours like almond flour, making it a good all-purpose option.
- Lupin flour can be used in many different recipes, including breads, cakes, cookies, and more.
- Because lupin flour is high in fiber and protein, it can help you feel fuller longer and may even aid in weight loss efforts.
This flour is amazing! It’s so versatile and you can use it for so many different things. I’ve used it to make low-carb bread, pancakes, waffles, cookies, and even pizza crust! It’s also really affordable compared to other low-carb flours on the market. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good low-carb flour option.
10. Jans Organic Coconut Flour 1.1lb | Gluten-Free | Certified Organic …
- Brand: Jans
- Manufacturer: Jans
- Dimensions: Height: 9.75 Inches Width: 1.5 Inches Length: 7.0 Inches Weight: 1.1 Pounds `
This is my go-to brand for coconut flour! It’s certified organic and gluten-free, so I know I’m getting a quality product. The texture is perfect for baking, and it has a lovely light flavor.
- Jans Organic Coconut Flour is gluten-free and certified organic.
- It is a healthy alternative to traditional wheat flour.
- Coconut flour is high in fiber and protein, which makes it filling and satisfying.
- It has a naturally sweet taste that can be used in both sweet and savory recipes.
- Jans Organic Coconut Flour is easy to use and versatile in baking recipes.
This is the best coconut flour I have ever used! It’s so light and fluffy, and it makes the most amazing gluten-free baked goods. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good quality coconut flour.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of flour Can you use on keto diet?
There are a few different types of flour that you can use on a keto diet, but they all have different purposes. Almond flour and coconut flour are the most common types of flour used in keto baking, as they are low in carbs and high in fat. However, they can also be used for thickening sauces or as a breading for meats.
If you want to make a low-carb version of traditional wheat bread, then you can use either gluten-free oat fiber or ground flaxseed meal.
What flour has lowest carbs?
There are a few different types of flour that have lower carbs than others. Some of the most popular types of low-carb flour include almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal.Almond flour is made from ground almonds and is a great alternative to traditional wheat flour.
It's high in protein and fiber, and has a nutty flavor that works well in baked goods. Coconut flour is made from dried, shredded coconut and has a slightly sweet flavor. It's also high in fiber and protein, making it a good option for low-carb baking.
Flaxseed meal is made from ground flaxseeds and has a nutty flavor as well. It's high in fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, making it a healthy choice for those on a low-carb diet.
Which is better for keto coconut flour or almond flour?
Coconut flour is a keto-friendly flour made from ground coconut meat. Unlike other flours, it’s high in fiber and low in net carbs, making it ideal for use in low-carb and ketogenic diets. Additionally, coconut flour is a good source of healthy fats and protein.
Almond flour is another keto-friendly flour made from ground almonds. Like coconut flour, it’s also high in fiber and low in net carbs. Additionally, almond flour is a good source of healthy fats, protein, and vitamins and minerals.
So which one is better for keto? That really depends on your preferences. If you like the taste of coconuts more than almonds, then coconut flour may be the better option for you.
Otherwise, both flours are great choices for Low-Carb/Keto baking and cooking!
Can you have any flour on keto?
Yes, you can have flour on keto as long as it fits within your daily macro goals. The most common types of flour used in baking are all-purpose flour, bread flour and self-rising flour. All of these flours contain carbs and will impact your blood sugar levels, so if you're trying to stay in ketosis it's important to track your intake and choose low-carb alternatives when possible.
There are a few different options for low-carb flours that can be used in place of traditional flour, including coconut flour, almond flour and protein powder. When substituting another type of flour for regular flour in a recipe, it's important to experiment to find the right ratio since they often absorb liquids differently.
There are many types of flour on the market, but not all of them are created equal. When it comes to finding the best flour for keto, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, you want to make sure that the flour is low in carbs and calories. Second, you want to find a flour that is high in fiber so that it will fill you up and help you stay on track with your diet. Third, you want to find a flour that has a good flavor so that you can enjoy your baked goods without feeling like you are sacrificing taste. With these things in mind, we believe that Bob’s Red Mill almond flour is the best option on the market. It meets all of the criteria listed above and more. It is also affordable and easy to find in most stores.
I’m Asma Sheikh, a home cook and recipe developer with a passion for all things food. On my blog (The Kitchen Advisor), you’ll find everything from healthy weeknight dinners to decadent desserts, and everything in between. So whether you’re a seasoned home cook or just getting started in the kitchen, I hope you’ll find something here that inspires you to get cooking!