Zesty Rainbow Pasta Made with All-Veggie Noodles For Paleo Diet
Who says people on paleo diet should remove the word “PASTA” from their dictionary? In this post, we’re going to share a really fast and easy, delicious, simple-to-make paleo diet recipes for spicy-hot pasta whipped up from all veggies noodles only.
If you’re thinking are rice paleo, let me clear one thing. Here, we are not talking about traditional pasta or gluten-free grain pasta. To your surprise, we’ll be using veggies, yes, only veggies in this recipe and no grain at all.
Here, we will use simple household ingredients, and sauces made using four ingredients from your kitchen pantry to bring a flavorful balance of sweet, spicy plus salty. Seems lengthy? Well, guess the good news. We’ll cook the sauce right in the pan with other vegetables.
The lead ingredients in this spicy treat are spiraled sweet potatoes, refreshing zucchini, beetroot, and summer squash to lend it a rainbow attribute.
Now, why spiralized veggies? Spiralizing veggies makes a great substitute for tradition pasta and grains. To keep the veggie noodles as thin as regular pasta so that it cooks quickly, we will spiralize it using a spiral slicer with 3mm blade.
We’ll cook veggie noodles al dente to maintain the texture and feel alike traditional pasta. The sourness of beet will balance the sugariness of sweet potatoes, and zucchini and summer squash sooth the heat from the sauce.
This recipe will make all-veggie rainbow pasta noodles for two. But you can scale up the quantity of ingredients if you have more guests on the table.
Recipe For Rainbow All-Veggie Pasta Noodles For Paleo Diet
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Tools You Need
- Spiralizer with 3mm blade
- Large skillet
- Large bowl
Collect Following Ingredients
- 1 Medium size red beet
- Large sweet potato
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoon Paleo sriracha sauce
- 1 summer squash
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon coconut aminos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnishing
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Wash all your veggies – sweet potatoes, beet, zucchini, summer squash and peel them off.
- Use a spiralizer to make veggie noodles using a small 3mm blade.
- Heat a large skillet, preferably use a cast iron skillet for well-cooked all-veggies pasta noodles.
- Once the skillet turns hot, pour olive oil, aminos, Paleo sriracha sauce and apple cider vinegar into it.
- Mix all four ingredients well using a spatula.
- Heat a few minutes and then add veggie noodles into the skillet.
- Toss to coat the noodles with sauce using the spatula.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes more until noodles turns al dente. You need to keep checking the noodles for it.
- Remove the noodles from the stovetop and transfer it into a large bowl.
- Garnish noodles with chopped parsley and pistachio nuts.
- Make sauce taste more delicious and better by adding a tablespoon of grass-fed butter.
- If you want something super-spicy, sprinkle red pepper flakes in the skillet before adding noodles.
Try the recipe and tell us how this recipe for rainbow all-veggie pasta noodles tastes.