5 Fuss-Free Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeks
You’re home late from work famished. If you don’t get something within 10 minutes, you go into Hulk mode. Maybe, your kids are waiting for you to feed them something yummy some night. Your quick-fix options are bank-breaking delivery or unhealthy frozen food.
What’s the solution then? Well, calling all hyper-scheduled cooks, this article stashes quick and appetizing dinner recipes that will make you a family champion. These easy dinner recipes will energize you through Monday through Friday rotation. The best part is that you can whip up these recipes with minimal and handy ingredients in no time without skimping the taste.
Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes
15 Minutes Easy Sweet and Sour Pork
- 1/2 Cup Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 6 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- Green and red pepper strips
- 1/3 cup lightly salted chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 2 sliced green onion
- Cook rice without salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and stir-fry meat for 2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet and add pepper, sesame dressing, and chili sauce.
- Again stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Spread rice on platter; top with meat mixture, nuts, and onions.
15 Minutes Turkey Sweet Potato Black Bean Skillet
- 11 oz package of Sweet Potato Blend
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 5 oz can of black beans
- 5 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: Green onion, chopped Cilantro, chopped
Fry onion, garlic, ground turkey and sauté in olive oil for 5-6 minutes. Microwave sweet potatoes for 2 minutes and combine with diced tomatoes, black beans, cumin, cheese, and paprika. Cook until cheese melts and add salt and pepper to taste. Mix it with turkey mixture and garnish with green onions and fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.
30 Minutes Potato Crusted Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 oz frozen seasoned shredded potato
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 package fresh basil
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
Place a layer of potatoes in an oiled non-stick pan. Bake it in preheated oven until crisp. Top with remaining ingredients and again bake until cheese melts. Serve hot to enjoy a yummy pizza recipe.
10 Minutes Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 cup rice
- 3 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 1 diced onion
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4 carrots, diced
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Meanwhile, fry onion, garlic, peas and carrots in a large skillet. Crack eggs and mix with veggies. Add rice, chicken, soy sauce to the pan. Mix well to combine and let it sit on heat for 10 minutes and then serve.
30 Minutes Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup
- Neutral cooking oil
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 to 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 fresh or frozen tortellini
- 2 cups roughly chopped spinach
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste
Cook Italian sausage in the oven until golden-brown and then break it up into pieces. Transfer the sausage to a pan and fry onion, garlic, spinach, tortellini, chicken stock and salt for 10 minutes. Add red wine and cook on high heat for another 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and serve this healthy dinner recipe with your favorite seasoning.