3 Quick-Fix Casserole Recipes for Busy Nights
Hungry kids, new neighbors, evening special and busy weekdays, there is no occasion easy casserole recipes could not cherish perfectly. But when it comes to a delicious dinner during a so-occupied night, nothing goes as easy as these casserole ideas.
Easy Casserole Recipes
Zucchini Pizza Casserole Recipe
Who doesn’t love pizza? This time, cook yourself a quick and healthy pizza with this casserole recipe.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 medium chopped sweet red pepper
- Bake the mixture of zucchini, eggs, mozzarella and cheese for 20 minutes.
- Cook beef with onion, tomato sauce, and zucchini mixture until beef turns pink.
- Bake the mixture until heated for 20-25 minutes.
Serve it hot with your favorite lemonade recipes. Freeze leftover zucchini pizza casserole and reheat to 250 degrees before serving.
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
This quick dinner recipe includes your favorite spaghetti, Penne pasta, and Fettucine Alfredo.
- A package of penne pasta
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 thyme and poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon grated garlic
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup half and half
- A cup of Kraft Italian Five cheese Blend
- Italian seasoning
- Marinate chicken in Italian dressing. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed.
- Fry chopped marinated chicken in vegetable oil.
- In a bowl, mix poultry seasoning, salt, thyme, and pepper. Rub this mixture evenly on chicken breasts.
- Allow the chicken to cool. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic in it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add half and half, milk and cheese, flour and bring the mixture to boil.
- Now mix pasta, sauce and dressed chicken together in a baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper and bake at 350 degrees preheated oven. Creamy cheesy chicken Alfredo pasta is ready.
Taco Corn Bread Casserole
Do you love over-spicy food? Then this Taco cornbread casserole recipes comes in your favor.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup water
- Taco seasoning as per your taste
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 8 ounces corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 ounces shredded olives
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn chips
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can whole drained kernel corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, cook beef over medium heat, breaking into crumbles. Stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes, water, rice, and chilies.
- Keep this mixture aside and prepare corn bread mix. Pour half of the batter in a baking dish. Layer it with half meat mixture, sour cream, corn chips, and cheese. Top the casserole with remaining batter, olives, corn chips and meat mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on the dish before baking it and then bake it for an hour until cornbread is cooked well. Serve with lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
The side beverage for casserole can be anything hot or cold. But lemonade recipes best complement a delicious casserole, especially when it’s summer time.
We would like to hear your experience with these easy casserole recipes. Please share your experience with us in the comment section. You can also share more recipes with us.